Bride's Guide to Fabulous Skin
A Brides Guide to Fabulous Skin
by Ann Griffith Esthetician at Tanglz N Bangz
in Lafayette, IN
Of course you don’t need to be a bride to want good skin,
but most brides want to have picture-perfect skin for their
As soon as you are engaged you should begin a serious
skin-care regime that will prepare your skin to be once-in-a-
Here are a few simple tips:
1. 6-7 months or so prior to your big day is the time to meet
with an esthetician to discuss concerns you have with your
skin(acne, dry or dull skin, etc.).
2. An esthetician will help you set up an appropriate skin-care
program including any treatments that would benefit your
complexion and recommend some quality products for
3. Earlier rather than later is the time to get started on a series
of monthly facials, LED treatments, or mild peels.
4. We recommend “Hydrafacial MD” for its superior deep
cleansing and gentle exfoliating. Clean polished skin will
provide a smoother palette for make-up application!
5. Ideally your last facial should be 2 weeks prior to your
6. Avoid changing facial products or trying new, unfamiliar
treatments 2-4 weeks before your wedding day. Skin takes
time to adjust to a new routine.
7. Now is also the time to clean up your diet. Avoid excess
sugar, salt, and alcohol which can lead to weight gain and
fluid retention, especially around the eyes. Instead, eat
plenty of foods high in anti-oxidants, that help your skin
look radiant and clear, and glow from the inside-out!
***And remember, a relaxing facial is a wonderful treat for
your bridesmaids or mother-of-the-bride!***
Most of all, enjoy the process, stress shows on your face!
Thanks to Ann Griffith for sharing your skin care tips with us! To book your appointment with Ann call 765-446-1122